Negative feedback with positive comment ));

Hello All,

I recived one negative feedback with a positive comment last week, I believe it was a mistake as she havn't give me any low details rating at all, i tried to contact buyer and asked if this was a mistake and ask if she could revise the feedback for me.

I also asking for the chance to resolve any issure that may have, in case if this feedback was not a mistake.

This buyer never give any negative feedback to sellers at all, I am the first one); 

I have send buyer a message and i heard nothing back, I have submit feedback revision request via ebay and still have no response.

Is anyone had this issue before? , What else I can do to fix this? Any advise would be very much appriciated.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Call ebay and ask them to remove it as it was an obvious error as the DSR's are all good and it is not allowed to leave a feedback comment that does not match the rating.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

@*sparklz* wrote:

Call ebay and ask them to remove it as it was an obvious error as the DSR's are all good and it is not allowed to leave a feedback comment that does not match the rating.

Thank so much for your help ...Very much appriciated(;

I called them since the first day i received the feedback but they said this can't be remove, but it can be revise by the buyer, i was thinking to try my luck and call them again tomorrow, in case i may get the different answer and they may remove it for me, ));

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

It sometimes happens when members leave feedback using a mobile phone. Neg and pos very close to each other with small buttons.

I would send a message to buyer explaining the neg greatly effects your account and would they kindly revise it if you send a revision request.

image host
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

It sometimes happens when members leave feedback using a mobile phone. Neg and pos very close to each other with small buttons.

I would send a message to buyer explaining the neg greatly effects your account and would they kindly revise it if you send a revision request.

I have sent her a message asking for that but have no reply yet ));

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply