Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Leaving feedback after dispute

I think its an absolute disgrace that I am unable to leave feedback for a buyer who didn't bother to pay me or contact me after wining an item. He initially did and then cut off feedback. I had to wait a month for resolution etc before it got sorted ...

Insurance for Australian items not allowed

Please could anyone shed some light on this...... I sell small items, usually about $2 - $4.50 & offer 3 postage services via Australia Post: $1.00 standard post, $3.90 registered & $6.00 express post (yellow envelopes) Just went to list one of my it...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Stores

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I don't want to mess my seller account up and thought perhaps all of you knowledgeable people could point me in the right direction.I am wanting to open a store, but given its the 26th and only a few days off the ...

Multi Variation stock levels

Ok, I have been caught a couple of times now. I have a couple of multi variation listings, when they finish I'll just relist again. But I have found that sometimes andy sales during the previous listing are deducted from the last listing, but other t...

Missing Credits

I recently 'sold' an item but the buyer would not pay. Went through all the correct procedure, followed all the right steps, etc. I was charged the fee (for selling) as it was mid payment cycle. When I queried this with Ebay I was told a credit would...

Resolved! Ebay withholding seller's payments received up to 21 days for small volume sellers

I have been with eBay for years and have had nothing but positive reviews with the sales I have made. Despite being classed as an Above Standard Seller I now have found out that eBay can withhold my funds for up to 21 days just because I have not yet...

seller ebay & postage & paypal fees

I know this is an old one now but it still annoys the heck out of me. I do sell a little bit on ebay but not that much. But when I sell something for say $5.00 and then I get charged by ebay (which i expect) and paypal I also expect but the fee for p...

Free Listings .... keep waiting ?

I have a pile of stock to list and I've used my 40 free monthly insertions. I could list them all now (100 would cost $150) What do others do ? As I sell items at about $5 and purchase everything I sell, I would have to add the cost of insertions to ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay website sooooooo slowwwwwwwwwwww

Anyone else having trouble with ebay loading ...seems when I log into my account I have to sit and wait while the wheel thing spins and spins and spins until my selling summary loads ..... Is ebay really trying to go broke ??????

Free Listings?

Has anyone received a link for free listings this weekend ?Hoping!!Regards

Negative feedback with positive comment ));

Hello All, I recived one negative feedback with a positive comment last week, I believe it was a mistake as she havn't give me any low details rating at all, i tried to contact buyer and asked if this was a mistake and ask if she could revise the fee...