New Click and Send - new services, ebay label system...

WOW

New Click and Send services coming.. and also the ebay click and send codes will cease to work on the click and send site from 13th May. Will need to use the ebay Label Postage service.

Click and Send will have it's own flat rate products., ie, BX1, BX2 (no BX4). If you qualify for the business 250 Aus Post account you can get extra cover for $1 (and you do not need signature on delivery, unless value of goods is over $300).

Have a read here

http://auspost.com.au/about-us/click-and-send-changes.html

What are your thoughts?

1 big issue for me with the ebay system is the 1 label per page. Might need to look into a label printer (I have a brother QL-570 now, but for postage labels they would be too small..).

Good to see , if I read correctly, we can pay for international post parcels, ordinary parcels etc all online ..

Also the new barcode they generate will include the receivers address - so should mean more reliable deliveries (we can only hope, right?!?!).

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: New Click and Send - new services, ebay label system...

and now for the good news for sellers who offer bank deposit

curraone
My ebay prompts me to post parcel - I try to use postage label - but it says this item has not been paid for, although I have marked it as PAID
Rodulfo Jr. F.
Thanks for the details. Let me explain why you get the error message
Rodulfo Jr. F.
The eBay postage label is only available for items where the buyer has checked out and paid via paypal. So even if you manually mark an item as paid, you will still not be able to print a postage label
Rodulfo Jr. F.
Its best if you post the item directly with Australia Post
curraone
that is not good - when the new Aust Post labels come in, I will not be able to use my ebay satchels for item when someone pays by bank deposit or paymate
Rodulfo Jr. F.
I understand where you are coming from. What I can do is forward your feedback to our higher management. You may also do the same through this link:
Rodulfo Jr. F.
Rodulfo Jr. F.
For the mean time, you may want to only offer paypal as the payment methods for your items. In that way, you will be able to use all your eBay satchels
Message 11 of 29
Latest reply

I am somewhat confused about this new Click and Send system. I note that it is to commence on 13th May ie 10 days from now and I understand that the Ebay Flat Rate Satchel will no longer be able to be used as it has been previously. My problem is where to you get the new satchels Auspost is referring to as they are not available on the Ebay Auspost shop nor their web store. I rang Auspost Customer Service yesterday and was told that they knew nothing about any changes. I read to the Customer Service Staff member what had been written on the Click and Send page when you login but was told once again we know nothing about this you need to ring Click and Send Customer service, I have asked my supervisor and they dont know anything either. Also there nowhere or any link advising how to apply for the 10% discount Business over 250 etch that was mentioned. Interestingly enough when you click on one of the links for further information it takes you to a PDF file page with the Auspost Insignia which is dated 29th May, 2014.

I am starting to get the feeling that perhaps Auspost has jumped the gun in announcing that this will start on 13th May as there is no sign of where to buy the new satchels or how to sign up for the Business 250 and their further information about this new system is dated over three weeks in the future ie 29th May.

Any advice from an Auspost employee who knows about these changes would be appreciated.

Message 12 of 29
Latest reply

Message from Australia Post re Business 250 Membership -

Thank you for taking the time to contact us about a Business 250 membership through our Click and Send service.

Although there is information on our website regarding this new service, we are not able to advise you on how to organise this until Wednesday 7 May 2014, I am really sorry about this but please contact our Click and Send department on or after this date and we will be happy to provide you with the information that you require.

As of Wednesday the 7 May 2014, to take up this offer, simply apply on Click and Send to become a Business 250 Member. Allow up to 3 business days for us to verify your details and set up your new rates if approved.

Message 13 of 29
Latest reply

Still no answer though on where we get the new satchels to replace the Ebay ones if you want to continue to use Click and Send for sending parcels via satchel. Anybody know anymore yet?

Message 14 of 29
Latest reply

So I assume I will not be charged a FVF on the postage component for direct deposits...

Message 15 of 29
Latest reply

@myprivatecollectionvintagejewellery wrote:

Still no answer though on where we get the new satchels to replace the Ebay ones if you want to continue to use Click and Send for sending parcels via satchel. Anybody know anymore yet?

From 13 May 2014, the Australia Post / eBay flat rate products will be no longer be available for use on Click and Send.

We are doing this to ensure that any deals offered to a marketplace are contained within that marketplace. We also wish to reduce potential confusion for non-eBay sellers about the use of Australia Post/eBay products.

eBay sellers can continue to buy the Australia Post / eBay flat rate products on our eBay Store and use the products on eBay's label printing platform at ebay.com.au. eBay's label printing platform lets you purchase and print your Australia Post postage labels which you can use with either the flat rate products or calculated postage and your own packaging. Learn more (External link) about buying and printing your postage on eBay.

If you wish to use Click and Send, you can do so by using the new Australia Post flat rate products.

http://auspost.com.au/about-us/click-and-send-changes.html

Message 16 of 29
Latest reply

Just spoke to AP.   They suggested to call them back tomorrow afternoon.  They will have all the info.

Message 17 of 29
Latest reply

Still no definite answer.  Was told we can use the eBay branded satchels on C&S until November.

Message 18 of 29
Latest reply

Anyone heard anything on how to register for the business account?

Message 19 of 29
Latest reply

So we now have a new system being put in place by Auspost Click and Send and none of their staff know anything about it. Fabulous. It would be nice to know if you can simply remain on Click and Send using up your old Ebay satchels albeit having to use a different code for them post 13 May. It would be nice to know where you can buy the new satchels Auspost talks about but gives no hint of where and when they can be purchased. It would be nice to know how you sign up for the Business 10% Discount account. No one at Click and Send can answer these questions and no one at the Auspost Customer Service can either. They just keep directing you back to Click and Send. Typical Auspost stuff up! 

Message 20 of 29
Latest reply