New EBay Satchel

Hi there, Just wondering if any sellers are using the new eBay postal satchel - the white satchel with green eBay logo. Not loving the green logo. Or should I just stick to the usual white satchels?
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

New EBay Satchel

I haven't used eBay satchels since they reduced their discount over the same AP service to 30c (12 months ago). Even with one parcel per week AP My Business is cheaper.

So I can't help, as I'm not mug enough to use eBay postage.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

New EBay Satchel

Firstly we don't like to advertise where our customers are buying from as a theft deterrent. Secondly, eBay/AP satchels cost 15 x times more than a blank white satchel and MyPost gives better discounts.
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

New EBay Satchel

The new eBay satchel (which is different from the AP eBay satchels) still attract the same postage discount from MyPost. Itโ€™s like using a normal white satchel except that it has a green eBay logo on it. These are sold on eBay not through AP.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

New EBay Satchel

They've actually been around for quite a while - they used to do packing tape and I've had samples of that sitting around for ages (unused, lol). I've never used the satchels, either, as I use the red & white flat rate ones since it works out cheaper for a lot of my items (which can be small, but heavy).

I figure otherwise, if you're going to advertise anyone on the packaging, it may as well be yourself, not eBay ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply