New FVF and international buyers

I sell on ebay, on and off since 2003. I chose ebay because I can sell overseas and attract a greater market. I have always kept shipping charges separate as I believe the buyer as it gives the buyer the option to combine items from different auctions into one shipping charge and the different rates charged for overseas postage. I would like to know how the new fee structure will affect overseas purchases with regard to postage charges because if I am expected to ship overseas for free then that will be the end.

I visted the Abercrombie website the other day and they only offer free shipping if the buyer spents more than $100 and they are not the only company to do so.

Does ebay think that because we are made to ship for FREE that the parcel companies will handle our prcels for FREE?

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

New FVF and international buyers

from what I understand: you can still keep your postage and item price separate like you do and you can still combine postage. You will still pay the FVF on the combined postage and because you are not combining price and postage and calling it free, ebay say you will rank lower in searches. The problems are going to arise if like now your buyers pay for purchases individually you will pay FVF on each invoice amount even if you refund through paypal.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply