Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay seller charges

Instead of continually picking on the sellers perhaps it is time that the buyers shared some of the burden of the fvf.After all, if I increase my postage fees to cover the new Ebay fees then that is added to my fvf. it then becomes a circle of what t...

Resolved! Anyone else had their selling account restricted?

I woke up to an email from eBay saying I could no longer list items in the clothing, shoes and accessory section. I'm not sure why. I'm really only an occasional seller and haven't had much luck selling the couple of BNIN shoes I've had in 2014 due t...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 42 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why do eBay's policies now favour deadbeat buyers?

Firstly, let me admit that I'm a minor buyer/seller on eBay, but a recent bad experience while selling has made me wonder why eBay has changed its policies to marginalise honest sellers and at the same time protect deadbeat buyers. When I first bough...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 77 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Two simple reasons for the cash grab on postage.

1: Other sites have had it for years so it was inevitable that they where going to do it on this site,(it doesn't matter what reason they give/not give as it will be put in place). 2: When a buyer wants/gets a refund with the new system they will get...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

China has the largest online population in the world

China has the largest online population in the world: 538 million users by the end of 2012, versus 141 million in the USA. Reentering Asian Markets, eBay Rolls with New Strategy "the new strategy of eBay is... to deliver differentiated global solutio...

ebays aus post calculator discounting postage cost at checkout

I use the calculator ebay provides to indicate postage costs via aus post so buyers know what it will cost them whatever area they are in and can complete checkout without me having to send invoice first. Problem is I have noticed on a few items I se...

Why does ebay reccomend Free postage, its not fair

News from Ebay stating that us sellers should offer free postage. How in the hell can some of us offer free postage when that would take my profit. I'm a little business and I dont buy loads of stuff from china which only cost less than 1 cents. I on...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Click and Send Changes to weights on flat rate boxes

Just logged in to Click and Send...there is a message on the home page saying BX1 will be limited to 1 kg, BX2 to 3 kg and BX4 to 5 kg. I expect postage to go up every year but I did not see this one coming! Apparently we have 6 weeks grace. BX4's we...

Cheap mailing boxes - Sydney

Just curious where people get their mailing boxes from? I'm looking to get a better price than Australia Post who charge several dollars per box and don't discount a great deal from that price. Officeworks seem to be the same kind of price. Signet.ne...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to save Postage fees Guide (Your thoughts)?

Hey guys, Postage is getting more and more expensive , especially when Auspost is dominating the Australian Market. This thread is to help sellers like us and hopefully we will get professinals of senior ebayers to share thier experience. What i do F...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Duplicate listings

I have been so tied up with fees on postage I haven't had a chance to mention the new duplicate listing rule. Sure , I'm guilty of several listings where I changed the wording so I get double exposure but hey! Who hasn't or doesn't ?Well , now I have...

BIG hint on non paying bidders EXCUSES

All had non paying bidders with all the excuses -sick relative, lost job, marriage breakdown etc etc etc. Most sellers seem to except these excuses without checking and just cancel the sale, but these are just usually excuses as they have usually jus...