New feature for large merchants (like the good guys)

New feature for the big merchants...

Check out the Good Guys

The 10+ in stock is gone and only shows QTY sold now.

also "Free In Store Pickup"

which is cool as you can scroll and select which store you wish to get it from, how far that store is from you and if the item is in stock or not (probably why the 10+ msg is gone).

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-Canon-PowerShot-SX170IS-Black-Digital-Camera-SX170ISBK-/141411477082?...

I work for a retail store (my 'day job') that has 2 locations, this type of function for the not so 'big merchant', would be a handy feature to have.

Looks like this change has only happened this week.. as I am sure I did not see it last week..

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Free in store ;pickup! Take a strong man with you.

My friend and I, both closer to seventy than we would like to admit, bought a vacuum cleaner and a heavy commercial coffee machine from Good Guys and there was no one there to help us carry them out of the store to the car park.

Nor even a trolley.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

We bought a TV from them a few months back.

There was a really helpful strong guy with a trolley who brought it to the car and loaded it in for us.

So perhaps it depends on the store and maybe time of day (smoko or lunch).

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

@clarry100 wrote:

We bought a TV from them a few months back.

There was a really helpful strong guy with a trolley who brought it to the car and loaded it in for us.

So perhaps it depends on the store and maybe time of day (smoko or lunch).

We bought a fridge & freezer.

The fridge seal was replaced under warranty once a couple of months later.

Called again 2 weeks after, the replacement seal not sealing again.

Easy peasy they just brought a replacement, fridge that is.

Sometimes it pays to go to the store, wouldn't have bought those online.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

What your attachment is showing is what shows on the Good Guys website if you buy off ebay.  If you compare the ebay site and the GGs own site you will see no difference.....all their terms are exactly the same as are the delivery charges.

We have 3 GG shops within easy travelling so if one shop does not have what I want I just try another one....and they are more than happy to check which store has the item in stock.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply