If I close the store will my listings all disappear completely?

Most likely obvious to many, but I totally forget.

So the Q is....if I shut / cancel my store subscription will listings be withdrawn poof gone? Or will those that have 10 days to go...stay...thank you in advance...jilly

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you cancel your store subscriptions your listings will stay until the listing duration ends, could be up to 30 days.  They will then go into the unsold folder if not sold. If you have Turbo Lister you could download all your listings, as in sold, unsold and active for future reference. Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If you cancel your store subscriptions your listings will stay until the listing duration ends, could be up to 30 days.  They will then go into the unsold folder if not sold. If you have Turbo Lister you could download all your listings, as in sold, unsold and active for future reference. Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks very much...I just couldn't deal with trawling through the FAQ's...appreciate it...jilly
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

The moment you close a store all the listing will end at the same time.

They do not stay active till the time left runs out.

I closed my store when we moved and ALL listing were ended the moment I confirmed the close of the store and they all went into the unsold list.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

All listings will end the moment you close your store. 
It will also let you know when you go to confirm the cancellation of the subscription that your listings will end.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply