New format and re-listing

So the new you beaut format - it seems that in the 'unsold' section , there now isn't any option to multiple re-lists. Is this correct or am I just not seeing it? TIA.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Correct.

But if you go to the old format via 'All selling' at the very bottom of My eBay page you can still bulk relist.

image host
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks Kopes, just thought there might've been a quicker way. I'm just hoping they don't get rid of the 'All selling'. We'll really be sunk. 

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

I know, I'm hoping the same. Smiley Frustrated

Add the All selling to favorites on your browser.

I have My eBay, All Selling and Community as seperate bookmarks on the browser. Nice n easy. Smiley Wink

image host
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

So kopes, I have some good news which I discovered quite by accident. 

If you just relist one item, when you've finished if you hit the 'List some more' (or whatever it is), it will take you to the Seller Hub. If you click on the unsold there, you can sort to the not relisted as before and do multiple relists at the same time. 

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Or just hit 'My eBay' and go to the hub and relist from that. Less steps.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

@merfar2107 wrote:

So the new you beaut format - it seems that in the 'unsold' section , there now isn't any option to multiple re-lists. Is this correct or am I just not seeing it? TIA.

Not sure what new ubeaut format you are refering to.   Unsold section in seller hub, works great for multiple relists

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

You can save all those pages in your shortcuts on the seller hub overview. No need to clutter up your computer with them.
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

My bookmark is 'My Selling'. I have another tab for seller hub (not bookmarked), one for powersellers, and one for price searches.

The last 3 I use as necessary, but the 1st is my main operational one. But I don't want to be continually swapping between them. Which bookmarking and separate tabs obviate the need for.

On my other accounts, I only have 'My Selling'. Except for this one, where I have the boards as well.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Will give it a try. Many thanks.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply