New seller dashboard dont understand how it works !!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: New seller dashboard dont understand how it works !!!!!!!!!

Dont understand how the new ratings, still shows defects, thought that was phased out, was rated above average, now below average due to defects ?????

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

@ausbargainbasement wrote:

Dont understand how the new ratings, still shows defects, thought that was phased out, was rated above average, now below average due to defects ?????

Defects have change your only meant to get them now because of an item being out of stock or if a buyer opens a dispute and you do not solve it. They took off the ones I had as I had sorted them out but I have been given one for giving a buyer a refund ๐Ÿ˜‰ so what Ebay hands them out for is up for debate

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

What are your defects for? If you can let us know that, we might be in a better position to offer suggestions.

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

if you give a full refund through paypal, ebay consider it a refund because you were out of stock.

Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

@harley_babes_hoard wrote:

if you give a full refund through paypal, ebay consider it a refund because you were out of stock.

Yes I found that out the hard way ๐Ÿ˜‰ Been arguing with CS for about 2 weeks about it want get it removed which sucks but life goes on. would of had a clean slate ATM if I had not of refunded them 

Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

3 out of Stock and 2 closed withot seller resolution, i think as harley pointed out because refunded via Ebay , cant remeber for what but was not for out of stock.

Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

@ausbargainbasement wrote:

3 out of Stock and 2 closed withot seller resolution, i think as harley pointed out because refunded via Ebay , cant remeber for what but was not for out of stock.

Yes my out of stock was for refunding through paypal been arguing with CS for the last 2 weeks they are not going to help basically just saying tough. It sucks in my eyes they are giving defects for trying to do the right thing. In future I will only give refunds when basically forced to which I hate to do but do not want defects for it. 

Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

Covering our butt with extented handling times now up to 5 days, even though we ship next or even same day and mainly use DHL, for the new postage thingying.

Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

I got mine because the parcel went missing in transit, I refunded the buyer through paypal, I never did a cancellation through ebay or anything but still copped the defect as you say for doing the right thing and refunding the buyer.
Message 10 of 23
Latest reply