No response from Perth WA buyer

Hi, in regards to the recent tornado in Perth a few days ago > I had a buyer last Thursday that hasn't paid for their item & nor have I received a response after I asked if they were experiencing issues. Not sure if I should start a dispute at end of this wk or not as I'd feel terrible if the buyer had been affected by the tornado. Has anyone else had similar? I'll check back later, cheers. 🙂

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: No response from Perth WA buyer

I'm in Perth.  I don't think there is any reason due to the tornado that would cause them not to respond.  Unless they were one of the two people that sadly died - as far as I am aware power is on and life is back to normal.  I am in the metro area & you wouldn't even know there was a tornado or even a storm to be perfectly honest.  Do you know where the person is actually located?  That would give you a better indication.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks for that info > they're in Highgate. 

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

That's around 20km away from the affected area. I'd start a dispute.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Yeah - Highgate may have had some winter rain, but as far as tornados go...they're doing just fine.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Ok cool > slap at the end of the week coming up if no response then. Thankyou, cya. 🙂

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply