No sales or offers in over a week. What is going on?

I am a fairly new and small seller who was doing reasonably well but this past week I have gotten not one sale or one offer and my views are down or non existent also. Everyday they look the same almost. I tried all the obvious like allowing offers, reducing the price, revising the listing etc to no avail. I thought maybe my account was blocked for some reason but it isn't so what am I missing?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

When i click on your name & view listings, it is showing to me as zero listings. 

Is this the case?

If you really do have things listed, they may not be showing to everyone.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I think you'll find that it's been very quiet across the board, generally. And, across platforms.

Melina

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

@springyzonewrote:

When i click on your name & view listings, it is showing to me as zero listings. 

Is this the case?

If you really do have things listed, they may not be showing to everyone.

I get the same when I look for your items. None showing. I would be phoning ebay CS immediatly as you seem to have some serious account problems.

I have just done my figures for February and have had my best month for two or three years. Almost back to the glory days of five years ago. Also nine questions answered this morning from yesterday. Its a long time since I felt excited about ebay but I have to admit, I do feel a little more inspired about putting some effort in if I see those sorts of numbers coming up.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Just did some more searches. You are based in the U.S.A but are posting on the Australian boards. We will not see your listings here unless you have them listed for global viewing. I did an  items ended in last 15 days search and still nothing,. I would have thought that might show your U.S listings. Is this a posting ID ?

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

OK searched your id on the U.S ebay site. Still no listings ended in the last 15 days & nothing current. Seems you have a problem. Probably time to call U.S ebay customer service.  ( unless you are now based and listing in Australia ??? )

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply