Non paying buyer purchases 2nd item, while dispute still ongoing for first item....

Hello peoples,

How would you deal with this situation?

Buyer purchases my product on the 12th July and as he is  0 feedback I sent an eBay invoice on the 13th, payment wasn't recieved by the 19th so I opened up an unpaid item dispute and waiting so I can close the dispute so I can recoup my FVF.

Today he purchased a spare part for the same product he purchased and paid straight away but I still have the unpaid item dispute going.

I've sent him a message asking if he would like the spare part sent with the product he purchased last week upon payment being recieved but I havn't had a reply as yet.

Normally I send the spare part without tracking but in this case I'm prepared to send with tracking just for peace of mind.

But what would you suggest I do??

P.S. this is my buying ID..

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Non paying buyer purchases 2nd item, while dispute still ongoing for first item....

You should have put him on your blocked list straight away when you lodged the UID. I do this then if they pay I take them back off (it's rarely the case though) Put him on your list now. Not much else you can do, except close the first dispute when it time and open another if he fails to pay for this one as well.

You are also wise to send signature on delivery if he does pay.

http://pages.ebay.com.au/services/buyandsell/biddermanagement.html?ssPageName=STRK:MESRL:009

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thanks Harley Babe,

Unfortunatly he purchased and paid for the second item straight away.

I normally do the UID to give the buyer a "wake up call" to pay and this generally gets the goods paid for, but this buyer didn't pay but instead purchased a second item.

The buyer got back to me the other night and said that he didn't mean to commit to buy, I've kept the UID open for the time being and sent the second purchase registered.

Thanks for the tip about blocking buyers when an UID is raised, I keep this in mind for next time..

Cheers

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply