Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Opening an Ebay store - changeover to BIN question

HiI am currently listing around 50 auction items with 100s more to list so I am contemplating opening a store and changing everything to BIN status. My question is...will my existing auction-style listings be able to be changed to BIN as part of the ...

The item cannot be listed or modified.

Trying to list items with Turbo Lister and too many problems. When trying to list an item I get Error 1 of 1. "The item cannot me listed or modified" Help

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebayer says after two weeks I sent a handbag which was discoloured on one side and very noticeable,

I sold a very nice soft leather handbag to an eBayer which was in perfect condition and received a positive feed back not long after they received the bag. Now two weeks later they emailed me saying the bag is totally discoloured on one side which is...

Resolved! I Need An Idiot's Guide to Downloading a Report (please)

I can't for the life of me figure out how to download a report to show transactions with defects - I had a defect for a transaction that was showing for several weeks, but every time I clicked the 'Download a report' link from the preview pop-up, I w...

Ebay & Sotherby's partnership.

Just got a notification through my Email, that Ebay & Sotherby's are starting a Partnership. They are hoping this will allow High End Art, Antiques & the like to be viewed by both Audiences. I wonder how this will work with fees etc.

Resolved! buyers going through checkout again

I have a buyer wanting to go through the checkout for a second time as the first time it apparently didn't work. The checkout icon is showing that checkout is complete and they say they can not go through again. How do I remove this or resend an invo...

Non paying buyer purchases 2nd item, while dispute still ongoing for first item....

Hello peoples, How would you deal with this situation? Buyer purchases my product on the 12th July and as he is 0 feedback I sent an eBay invoice on the 13th, payment wasn't recieved by the 19th so I opened up an unpaid item dispute and waiting so I ...

Sales Figures for tax

Hi,I am just doing last years tax and am having difficulty finding my sales figures for last year, i can easily get the last couple of months but not before that. Any ideas ? Thanks

Resolved! URGENT HELP Postage

Help I have sold two items today and have lost money on the post. Set to calculate depenedt on destination, Buyer did the calculation and has paid $7.20 do an item that weighs almost 2 kg. Now all my listings are set at $7.20 and some weigh up to 4Kg...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cheapest way of sending parcel

I wonder if anyone can suggest the cheapest way to send a 15 kg parcel interstate from Vic to SA? Would it be cheaper to use a freight company or AP's 3 x 5 kg satchels?

How to promote my items to oversea buyers?

Hi folks I had some overseas buyers and now wish to attract more. When you search something on ebay Australia, we have the item location filter says "on ebay Australia" by default. On ebay US it says "on ebay.com" by default. Currently my items are l...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful