Not enrolled in C&C, and yet....

Can anybody check to see if my items are showing up for them as Click & Collect?

I'm not enrolled, and yet after just listing something, I went to the Ebay category to double check and it was showing up with a C&C option.

Glitch maybe?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

None of the items I checked in your store (from lowest price to highest price) show a Click & Collect option for me.

It was probably a glitch.

(By the way, I love the workmanship and look of that cushion cover with the Carte Postale fabric among others. Very nice indeed. I wonder whether you may wish to add that it's machine washable - just for those who don't realise!)

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

@jellybirddesigns wrote:

Can anybody check to see if my items are showing up for them as Click & Collect?

I'm not enrolled, and yet after just listing something, I went to the Ebay category to double check and it was showing up with a C&C option.

Glitch maybe?

There have been other sellers reporting this happening over the last week or so, so I think it's a glitch. Even though they had already opted out, and were still opted out, it was showing on some of their listings.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Yes, when I filter your items by Click & Collect only I see 81 items.

We have the same problem.

But, if you actually click on the listing you'll find that Click & Collect is not offered within the listing.

So at least no-one can choose it as an option when they actually buy an item.

We haven't had any complaints yet, but are certainly expecting them!
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks for all your responses.

Fortunately I've had no complaints or enquiries about it.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Been on mine for about 2 weeks (at which time eBay CS again gave the 'they will raise it with tech' story)

Of course,they have'nt

It keeps on appearing and vanishing again on my listings

I am very surprised there have not been posts on here from buyers complaining along the lines of 'the seller put it on their ad but would not allow me to use it when I went to the listing

Like a few did when eBay inserted the make an offer without the seller's knowledge 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply