Not selling a thing on Ebay

bjlcr
Community Member

I havent been selling a great deal on Ebay lately.Now I havent sold a thing for 6 weeks. 

I was selling on an average of 10-15 a month between both my user accounts,Now everything has stopped fpr the last 6 weeks I havent sold a thing.

I rang Ebay to ask them to check my accounts and have been assured both accounts are still working correctly and both appearing on their site.

I find it hard to believe them as sales have come to a complete standstill.

They ddid say that store sellers and high ranked sellers come first.

They said to improve my listings.

I find my listing with more information than some of the top ranked sellers.

I always supply good photos.

So I guess its goodye for small sellers on Ebay

Message 1 of 82
Latest reply
81 REPLIES 81

I'm getting the same results - sales have ground to a halt. Very little traffic, views and watchers.

I would say in 15 years of selling on eBay, this is the worst it has ever been. I've gone off buying here too, as I used funds from sales to buy little gifts for myself, but the funds are no longer coming in.

Message 2 of 82
Latest reply

The way I see it is that if you're serious about selling on ebay or on any other platform then you need to sell what many buyers are after.

All good things come to an end and if you wish to keep up with the other Joe's then as they say if you can't lick em then join em lol.

Message 3 of 82
Latest reply

I'm not that serious about it, and yes, all good things do come to an end. It was fun while it lasted - now it's just a lot of fiddling around with very little return for your efforts.

I might hold out for a few more weeks and if there's not change it will definitely be time to wind things up here.

Message 4 of 82
Latest reply

It could have something to do with the new glitch ebay has - where some of your listings show as being 6000 miles away - I am convinced that buyers try to buy in Australia when they can, and the glitch makes it look like you are not -  I have reported this twice now but still no fix

paul young.JPG

Message 5 of 82
Latest reply

For your posters maybe change category to:

Home & Garden > Home Decor > Posters & Prints ?

That's where other posters seem to hang out.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cosmologically speaking we are all little more than a bacterial film on a soft rock hurtling through an unimaginable void.
Don't take it all too seriously.
Message 6 of 82
Latest reply

Hahahaha

Message 7 of 82
Latest reply

But those ones have Blu-Tack to back them up

Sorry. Leaving now

Message 8 of 82
Latest reply

I have also reported twice, that which curraone is talking about. Your item Sarracenia Leucophylla is showing as 8650kms away from me (that's USA)....I am in Adelaide
Message 9 of 82
Latest reply

your Neil Diamond Black T Shirt is showing as 7710kms away from me
Message 10 of 82
Latest reply