Offer Tracked Post

Ebay constantly tells me to offer tracked post 99% of my sales are overseas, I have offered the tracked post for two years and has never been taken up du to large cost for sale of a cloth patch

thoughts?

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Offer Tracked Post

It's very unlikely that a buyer will pay for tracked post when all it does is to give YOU the benefit of seller protection.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Offer Tracked Post

I do agree that tracking is better for both you and the buyer, but if your business model is working without any drama, I don't see why you should change it.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Offer Tracked Post

I can only assume you were sending as ' large letters ' - $3.50 - no tracking.

This has not been available since the beginning of Covid.

Anything I have sent to the US - UK - has been - at least $21 - $26.

Boxed with tracking.

Some do some don't - maybe you are on the wrong platform.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Offer Tracked Post

you have great feedback....why would you change to satisfy more profit for eBay? It's all about SPIN

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Offer Tracked Post

yes overseas post $US2.70  tracked $US15.00 

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Offer Tracked Post

If you're making sales and your items are getting to the buyers, I don't see an issue.

The main thing is that letters with merchandise to places like the USA are suspended. If your patches are just in an envelope and no customs form (ie: they look like a regular letter), then I guess those are getting through.

"New international customs laws mean we can no longer offer this service. Economy Air Letters with Merchandise sent to the United States will be returned to sender.

We originally suspended the service in April 2020 due to COVID-19 operating constraints. Since then, weโ€™ve had to permanently end the service following new Electronic Advance Data requirements adopted by overseas customs authorities."

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Offer Tracked Post

@jellybirddesigns wrote:

If you're making sales and your items are getting to the buyers, I don't see an issue.

The main thing is that letters with merchandise to places like the USA are suspended. If your patches are just in an envelope and no customs form (ie: they look like a regular letter), then I guess those are getting through.

"New international customs laws mean we can no longer offer this service. Economy Air Letters with Merchandise sent to the United States will be returned to sender.

We originally suspended the service in April 2020 due to COVID-19 operating constraints. Since then, weโ€™ve had to permanently end the service following new Electronic Advance Data requirements adopted by overseas customs authorities."

NO - they aren't getting through - they are not ' documents only ' .

You just provided :

New international customs laws mean we can no longer offer this service. Economy Air Letters with Merchandise sent to the United States will be returned to sender.

It took a month or so - but all sent as large letters were returned .

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Offer Tracked Post

Well, whatever the OP is doing seems to be working and his items are getting through.

I'm assuming he's sending everything as a plain envelope, no Customs Forms, but perhaps OP could clarify?

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Offer Tracked Post

you need attach  CN22 customs dec and have scanned at post office

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply