One must start to question how this is allowed ?

Item 261514010186. Had to wipe coffee off my Computer Screen after reading his "blurb" written by himself next to his username. Then after that, the feedback left for him. Appalling to say the least.  Really gives you time to think about what ebay are doing really ??? 

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: One must start to question how this is allowed ?

It is the same seller who has badly upset a buyer on the buyers forum at the moment. He paid via bank deposit too. Seems there's a few more negs since he left his, so something isn't right.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: One must start to question how this is allowed ?

Yes that was ME! (Buyers Section: eBay PROTECTS ROGUE SELLER!) 

And it appears there are now MORE Negatives and Neutrals left for him!!!!

I have just sent him a message via another item he has listed as mine is no longer in my Purchase List to contact him. I have just told his name will be MUD unless he either sends US who were ripped off OUR ITEMS OR Reimbursement for what we NEVER received!

I would Post what he sent to me here but eBay Removed my Post and gave me time out for posting "Confidential Correspondence"

This guy was a 100% Seller when I made my purchase, HOW he can turn SO ROTTEN is beyond me, and eBay do not care because I did not use their precious Paypal as I thought the Seller would receive Payment quicker rather than waiting the EIGHT PLUS Days it takes for my Money to clear in my Paypal once it has been transferred... I do not know where people think it takes Three Days to upload and clear as I normally wait 7 to 11 Days for mine to appear in my Paypal Account. I would post the proof to that also except I have been warned about posting what eBay deems as confidential correspondence...

The Seller STINKS! The SYSTEM STINKS! IF they can withdraw money from my Account ($10.00+ from an Account with $1.00 in it) leaving me with a Fine for insufficient Funds when I have NO IDEA WHAT they believed the money was owed to them for, then WHY can't they force the hand of this ROGUE SELLER to PAY UP to the DOZENS he has RIPPED OFF?

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply