One must start to question how this is allowed ?

Item 261514010186. Had to wipe coffee off my Computer Screen after reading his "blurb" written by himself next to his username. Then after that, the feedback left for him. Appalling to say the least.  Really gives you time to think about what ebay are doing really ??? 

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

I have looked using the item number and have seen his unbelievebably bad feedback but cannot not find where he has written about himself. When you say the  "blurb written by himself next to his username", where exactly do you mean ?

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

This is what he has written about himself - his "mission statement" so to speak:- "Hey Guys Welcome to my store. We are extremely passionate about our business on Ebay. i will cooperate and will give 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. if there is any sort of issue which is once notified to me, it will be solved straight away." Ironic in view of his feedback!
Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

That's madness, most of us worry about getting 1 neg let alone 23 in a 30 day period.

But he does offer "100% customer satisfaction guaranteed"Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Wonder if the seller will rock up to the boards lamenting he was hard done if eBay kick him off for a high level of defects in their next batch of immediate seller evictions.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

The really unbelieveable aspect of all this is that ebay is STILL allowing him to trade at all !!!

Go figure ! :smileyfrustrated:

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Sooooo peeved that good sellers are made the sacrificial lambs.....WHY???  Smiley Frustrated

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

scroll down to the bottom of the page for that item number - it's worth a chuckle too.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

That username looks familiar. I think a buyer on the buyers forum may have been burnt by them too.

Given that so many from the last month are item not received and no contact, I wonder if the seller is sick, or even died. Stranger things have happened! I'm certainly not sticking up for him. I'm aghast that with such atrocious feedback that he's still active.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

I agree, have a look at his feedback percentage the past month vs his percentage for 12 months. He's not a wonderful seller by any means, but with the sudden influx of comments about non reply and no item sent, I am thinking something must have happened to him.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply