Overdue shipment

Okay, so I had a buyer purchase something from me almost two weeks ago, but I only saw the notice today, and obviously it says the item is overdue. I freaked out and contacted the buyer to apologise, saying I will ship it express tomorrow, or would otherwise offer them a refund.

The thing is, I haven’t heard from them at all. They haven’t been in contact asking where their parcel is, and I haven’t yet received a response to my message.

What is my course of action here? I don’t want to ruin my seller score, but I’m not sure if the purchase just slipped the buyer’s mind. Should I just go ahead and ship the item or wait for confirmation? 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Overdue shipment

I have had overdue parcels and just express post them and never had an issue. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Overdue shipment

I have had overdue parcels and just express post them and never had an issue. 

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Overdue shipment

Awesome, thank you so much! This is the first time I’ve missed a notification so I was really freaking out.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Overdue shipment

Just double check before sending they have not opened a not delivered claim. Also depending how late it is I will sometimes send them a message but if I know they are likely to get it in the next day or so its not that important. 

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Overdue shipment

Thanks for the advice! Can I find out if they have opened a claim on my own account?

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Overdue shipment

eBay would have sent you a message

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply