PAYMENTS

zenzalulu
Community Member

eBay recently kept telling me that payments from a sale now go directly into my bank account.  However, I just made a sale and this has not happened.  They also say not to send the item untill the item has been paid for so that we can use the Postage funds to send the item.  What have I done wrong to prevent getting paid and moving forward, can anyone experienced tell me?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

PAYMENTS

Have you fully completed all steps to transition to Managed Payments (ie, given all the details you need to by providing accepted form of ID, all bank account details) ?

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

PAYMENTS

If you have completed the Managed Payments process successfully, then you can set up your payouts to be daily, weekly or monthly. 

You can also see the payment in your Seller Hub. If you click on Orders, then on the left hand side you can see a sub heading called "Awaiting Postage" - this means that the item has been paid for and you need to send it within your handling time.

Also, if you've just moved onto the new system, there may be some overlap from the old method, as well as an initial short delay in getting the payment into your bank. Usually by the second week it runs like clockwork.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

PAYMENTS

They also say not to send the item untill the item has been paid for so that we can use the Postage funds to send the item.

This is NOT what they say (if you are on managed payments).   What they say is wait for payment, you will get a separate notification from ebay, and then you must post the item within your stated postage time.

Do not wait for the money to hit your account, it can take up to 30 days if you are a new seller.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply