'Past due' message on several sent items

Ebay do it again

I notice today (was not there before) that most of my sold items have a 'note from ebay' in red claiming they are past due and to 'send now'

Really?

Those would be the items that were sent within a day of the buyer paying(and marked as posted as soon as I got back), had tracking uploaded in most cases and for which the buyer has left positive feedback for?

So I need to send items that have all already been sent, that (according to ebay) only became not sent since yesterday?

5 stars ebay, 5 stars (or black holes,more likely) 

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: 'Past due' message on several sent items

I bit the bullet Yesterday and asked Customer help why this was happening. Asked me to send a screen shot which I did as he advised had not heard of this happening before.

Today's response.

Thank for responding with the required screenshot.

I have checked the details and see that the issue is now resolved.

Please find the screenshot attached.

Please be informed that this is a known issue and we have received multiple contacts for the same.

The concerned team are working on the same and as a work ariund we are advising to refresh the page 4-5 times and the error will be removed.

I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience you have experienced.

I hope the information provided is helpful.

I highly appreciate your understanding in this regard.

Please feel free to contact us if you face any issues related to this or you need any more help, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for choosing eBay.

Ebay doing another (Mirror Job) looking into it on obviously a known problem.Cat LOL 

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

And here is their smarmy reply to me:

I would like to inform you that your feedback is important to us and it will definitely be forwarded to our concerned department so that they can investigate this issue further.

In future, if you have face any such concern that you would want us to look into, please visit the following link and you can convey your feedback directly to eBay:

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/feedback/questions/leave.html

We at eBay are really glad that you brought this concern to light. Helping and guiding our precious customers like you, so that they are able to use eBay successfully for buying or selling and are able to improve their lives as such is our main goal at eBay.

I appreciate your patience in this matter. Thanks for choosing eBay.

Regards,

Ajay A.

eBay Customer Support

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

Ebay is full of bugs. Everytime I report one they advise it will be sent to their technical team..... Guess what, it never is, there is never any resolution

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply