PayPal withdrawals clearing within 24 hours?

Hey guys,

Can you believe this? During the last few weeks, ALL my withdrawals from my PayPal account to my bank account are clearing within 24 hours.

The only thing that's changed is that Ive got PayPals working capital loan, ever since then, my withdrawals have been clearing so rapidly.

Is this some form of reward? Or are your withdrawals clearing this quickly as well?
Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I don't make as many withdrawals as a seller would, but for the most part my withdrawals to my bank account have always cleared overnight....for the last 12+ years that I have had a paypal account.

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

Since the ebay/PayPal divorce mine have been clearing overnight ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

at least 12 months  now I withdraw most days and its in the bank in a day 

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

3 days blah blah blah

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

Hello.

Mine are taking 3 days to appear in my account. When they first parted into two companies  mine went in over night but that only lasted 2 weeks and ever since it has been 3 days for me as well. Have a good weekend.

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

Ours were taking 2/3 days until the ebay/paypal split.

Now they are overnight.

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

same. I even did a transferr on a Sunday and it came through on the Monday. I don't think it as due to the split though. They did the wrong thing holding money. Some banks will take longer though but ultimately it should be basically instant. I have no idea on what checks are in place for a transfer so......I am thinking some new laws came in or something,

At a1% interest rate 10 billion is about $250,000/day. Look I can divide and multiply, hopefully I'm not wrong or I wish I am.

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

I've found if I transfer before midday it's in my account that evening.

Certainly a huge improvement and about time too!

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

Clarry so were mine 3 days,then the split and only 1 day but now back to 3 days.

Big sellers like yourself are getting the quick transfers and us little fish are not wah wah.

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply