Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WHAT WOULD YOU DO

this happened to my daughter, what would you doshe purchased 3 separate small items that was $4.00 each with free postage that went into a large letter $1.40 very light weight .now what would you do as a seller they can all fit and weigh in a large l...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 130 replies
  • 0 Helpful

postage payment and return business policies changing WHY

I am finding I have overides all over the place, no wonder Im not selling anyting the postage charges are all wrong, payment and return polices just change at will, I have already changed everything back weeks and weeks ago, ebay say I must have chan...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Send in bulk or individually?

Hi again everybody. Hope everybody is having a good weekend so far! I'm about to send three blu-rays to the same buyer. But I was wondering, would it be cheaper to send each blu-ray individually (letter-sized envelopes), or all together in a bigger p...

• 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing Design

Hi everyone, After making some sales on eBay, I've redesigned all my listings from scratch using my HTML knowledge. Any comments and feedbacks are welcome. Thanks.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

'Combined Payments and Postage Discounts' help?

Hi all, I have a 2 postage policies that I need help with. One is working as it should, the other is not. The first image, is of the policy that is working. (WAS singles LETTER)If people buy multiple items with this policy, it only charges them for s...

LETTER.jpg PARCEL.jpg

Resolved! ebay fees-any chance of any refund in these circumstances?

A friend of mine recently sold an item. Unfortunately it had a fault in it that she had not noticed and once the buyer let her know, she agreed to a full refund, including all postage costs.The buyer is posting it back. My friend asked me if she will...

What to do

Hi I sold an item for Pick up only on Wednesday and asked that it be picked up within 4 days, also sent an invoice.The buyer texted back could I drop it off at Frankston!!!! about 20 ks from me, then no word.Can I cancel this sale? I have a neighbour...

150 FREE Listings

This morning I received an email inviting us to make use of 150 FREE listings over the next 10-days.It was sent to only one of our three auction IDs. I have accepted it on that particular ID and it has worked. I tried it on our other two IDs but it s...

• 16 replies
  • 3 Helpful