Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

'Combined Payments and Postage Discounts' help?

Hi all, I have a 2 postage policies that I need help with. One is working as it should, the other is not. The first image, is of the policy that is working. (WAS singles LETTER)If people buy multiple items with this policy, it only charges them for s...

LETTER.jpg PARCEL.jpg

Resolved! ebay fees-any chance of any refund in these circumstances?

A friend of mine recently sold an item. Unfortunately it had a fault in it that she had not noticed and once the buyer let her know, she agreed to a full refund, including all postage costs.The buyer is posting it back. My friend asked me if she will...

What to do

Hi I sold an item for Pick up only on Wednesday and asked that it be picked up within 4 days, also sent an invoice.The buyer texted back could I drop it off at Frankston!!!! about 20 ks from me, then no word.Can I cancel this sale? I have a neighbour...

150 FREE Listings

This morning I received an email inviting us to make use of 150 FREE listings over the next 10-days.It was sent to only one of our three auction IDs. I have accepted it on that particular ID and it has worked. I tried it on our other two IDs but it s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Sellers Of Trading Cards Beware Of %$#&^^^

This is not the first time I have had the So Called Buyer He/She keep changing ID's. I list mainly Trading cards and some cards have a code on them which I block out because if it is revealed someone can redeem that card. This person has tried twice ...

Resolved! unable to leave feedback for non payment

Sold fragrance to buyer non payment, no commincation entered a dispute. But I am unable to leave feed for this buyer - to warn other ebay sellers about this buyer... My sold page - indicates that i need to leave feedback - when click on it it does n...

Feedback and DSRs as a tool for corrective action

Is it permitted, advisable, worthwhile, to contact buyers who leave low DSRs and ask them to elaborate on the reasons behind the low score, so that the information can be used to improve item descriptions in future?

Exorbitant fees

After years of selling on Ebay as a hobby and a way to helping me survive on a single pension I cannot see the fairness in the 10% fees on postage , so I now will no choice but to stop listing items for sale. To market-, to market couple of times a y...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful