Payment mishap

So, basically I went to pay for an item, and accidently I hit the "other payment options" button..and it redirected me out and it's now saying I have to contact the seller to discuss other payment options.

I was originally going to pay via Paypal, and that's what I want to do. So is there any way I can repeat the steps and pay properly? 

Cheers,

P.S IT'S PRETTY URGENT!

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Payment mishap

Buy another one, and pay immediately.  Contact the seller, explain wht happened, and ask them to cancel the first transaction.  Don't forget to follow through yourself with the cancellation notice when it is sent to you.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Payment mishap

Ask the seller to send you a new invoice, that should re-set the checkout so you can go through again and choose PayPal.

If that doesn't work for any reason, ask the seller to generate a new invoice directly from PayPal and send it to your email address - make sure it shows it's for the eBay purchase and that it's being posted (for buyer protection eligibility etc). 

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Payment mishap

Please don't follow suekens advice - fraught with problems.

As digi said, the seller can resend the invoice quite easily.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Payment mishap

Slightly off topic but . . .

We used to resend invoices by going to the ebay Sold Message and clicking on 'Send Invoice'. This option has now vanished. 

Once a buyer completes checkout, we also don't have an option in Selling Manager Pro to resend invoice. 

So how do we now resend them?

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Payment mishap

I just send an invoice direct from paypal to their supplied email address.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply