Payment through PayPal not showing

Hi Guys, 

Have a buyer that is asking when their item will be shipped - however in my eBay it only shows that the buyer has marked the item as payment sent. She said she has paid via PayPal however when I go to my PayPal account I cannot see the transaction anywhere!

Is it possible to for a buyer to have paid by PayPal and it not show up in eBay? e.g. no blue $ sign and you can't click on view PayPal transaction in the drop down menu. 

Not too sure what to do

Cheers!

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hi megs, there is a glitch in the system at the moment. I am getting PayPal emails coming through showing payment has been madear , but on eBay showing not paid.
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

If the $$$ are not in your paypal account, then something has gone amiss.

Its always worth doubling checking the paypal email address in the details of the sold listing in case there is a typo.

The icon will then look as if buyer has marked it paid, and there will be no dosh in your paypal account from that sale.

If it is a paypal email addy error, the buyer can cancel the transaction within their paypal account.

You can't reinvoice via ebay, as the same error will occur, as paypal listing details can not be changed once sold.

You either have to send invoice direct from your paypal account if your buyer is agreeable (they still get buyer protection), or seek a cancel transaction for that listing, and relist again with correct email addy for buyer to purchase again.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

same issue here since may 16.....

anybody knows what is happening?

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

After 7 years I very much doubt it's the same issue.

All payments for my sales are showing and I'm getting the notifications.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply