Payments

Hi for some reason my payments now go into my bank account and not my paypal account ? How do I choose PayPal as my default account for payments?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Payments

While you can't have your PayPal account as default for eBay managed payments, it's really not too difficult to transfer your money yourself.

When your eBay payment hits your bank account, simply log in to PayPal and select "Add money"... then enter the amount of your payment, and select your bank account as the source.

Voilร ... your eBay managed payment lands in your PayPal account.

I do exactly the same thing after every eBay payment - although to a destination other than PayPal, by using the same method as above

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Payments

You are now on Managed Payments for selling, so the only option is for your payments to go into your bank account.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Payments

While you can't have your PayPal account as default for eBay managed payments, it's really not too difficult to transfer your money yourself.

When your eBay payment hits your bank account, simply log in to PayPal and select "Add money"... then enter the amount of your payment, and select your bank account as the source.

Voilร ... your eBay managed payment lands in your PayPal account.

I do exactly the same thing after every eBay payment - although to a destination other than PayPal, by using the same method as above

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Payments

That's how Managed Payments work. When you agreed to verify your details and go on Managed Payments, your money started to go into your bank account.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply