Paypal email

My paypal account is four years old.     Update your details for PayPal

We need more information from you

Just like a bank, we need to confirm the information you've given us. Please provide the requested information as soon as possible to ensure you can continue to use your PayPal account.

Click Resolution Center to see the steps you'll need to complete. If no steps are currently listed, please check back in 24 hours.
Until we can confirm the information you've given us, we need to limit most of the functionality on your account. For now, you can continue to receive payments but you won't be able to withdraw funds or make payment s.

You have 48 hours to provide this information. If we don't hear from you by then, we'll need to restrict your PayPal accountIf your account is restricted, you won't be able to send, transfer or receive fun ds
If your account is restricted, you won't be able to send, transfer or receive funds.
You can update yur information in our Resolution Center.
Update

You can update your information in our Resolution Center.Resolution Cente r.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Paypal email

Report it to Paypal. It's a Phishing email. Do not give them your details. I have had quite a few recently. You can delete it if you wish.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

If you have clicked on links and signed in you need to change your PayPal password.

You can also add the address to your blocked list in emails, usually at the bottom of junk.

Just copy n paste.

image host
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Its a scam, I have had plenty of them, never open them, but now I know what they say.

Never sign in from an email. Go to your account separate. And you will find all is well.

But if as others have said,if you  signed in from that email, change your password.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I had that very same email this morning.

The strange thing was, there were no clickable links in it at all. It was telling me to log into my paypal account and check the resolution centre.

l expected fake links or something scammerish...but there was nothing on the email that would lead me astray.

The address it come from was Paypal's true address.

So l went to Paypal through my normal way and checked the resolution centre. Nothing.

Either Paypal sent out a wrong message or a scammer forgot to add his side-tracking links.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

As the others said, if you clicked on the link, change your password. Change it on your phone in case the link installed a keylogger on your computer. Update and run all your virus and malware programs.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Clearly a scam email but very convincing to a newer ebayer.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply