Paypal not letting me transfer to my bank account

Hi is it just me or is anyone else having trouble transfering their funds from paypal into their bank account.

When you click on withdraw money it just stays on the same page and deos nothing

Its only just started happening today.

Is it only me or is anyone else having this trouble.

i always transfer my money asap as money frm my sales keeps the roof over me i dont think paypal like that because they would make money hanging onto my funds along with every one elses as long as posable because they make money from other peoples money maybe they are tring to delay it somehow for their own benifet

Message 1 of 49
Latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Re: Paypal not letting me transfer to my bank account

Yes I am experiecing the exact same thing! Yet the ADD money function is working. FUNNY THAT!!!!! what a way to hold onto OUR funds....not happy!

Message 2 of 49
Latest reply

No. But I don't withdraw daily.

Message 3 of 49
Latest reply

@mreuromarcus wrote:

Hi is it just me or is anyone else having trouble transfering their funds from paypal into their bank account.

When you click on withdraw money it just stays on the same page and deos nothing

Its only just started happening today.

Is it only me or is anyone else having this trouble.

i always transfer my money asap as money frm my sales keeps the roof over me i dont think paypal like that because they would make money hanging onto my funds along with every one elses as long as posable because they make money from other peoples money maybe they are tring to delay it somehow for their own benifet

Have not withdrawn anything tonight but did this morning about 4am and worked fine then

Message 4 of 49
Latest reply

PayPal has done that ever since they "upgraded" the site, just keep reloading (refreshing) the page and it will eventually show up. Ctrl+F5 reloads the page without using a cached copy.

It's sort of like the bug that happens/happened where all the transactions would disappear immediately after loading.
Message 5 of 49
Latest reply

Have you tried using a different browser?

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 6 of 49
Latest reply

Hi i have tried it again this morning and thankfully its worked so all good now.

cheers

Message 7 of 49
Latest reply

I rang Paypal yesterday and their technicians were working on the problem. The link just did not go anywhere......it is fixed this morning.

The Paypal agent was very helpful and gave me a different path to use to withdraw my money, it took a while to get through but it was worth it.

Message 8 of 49
Latest reply

Once again this morning the Withdraw function is not working Smiley Mad

Message 9 of 49
Latest reply

I experienced the same issue some time ago and changed browsers - that sometimes worked - another suggestion is to change devices (mobile VS pc).  Also, trying at different times of the day seemed to work also .......... just a suggestion as we don't want PayPal holding our funds any longer than they need to !!!

Message 10 of 49
Latest reply