Paypal not letting me transfer to my bank account

Hi is it just me or is anyone else having trouble transfering their funds from paypal into their bank account.

When you click on withdraw money it just stays on the same page and deos nothing

Its only just started happening today.

Is it only me or is anyone else having this trouble.

i always transfer my money asap as money frm my sales keeps the roof over me i dont think paypal like that because they would make money hanging onto my funds along with every one elses as long as posable because they make money from other peoples money maybe they are tring to delay it somehow for their own benifet

Message 1 of 49
Latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Re: Paypal not letting me transfer to my bank account

...still not working....will wait until tomorrow
Message 31 of 49
Latest reply

Like you, paypal is sitting on my money. I'll try anothercomputer soon to see if that helps. The link led me nowhere. Then again, maybe the heat has fried my few beain cells! LOL! Tomorrow...... another day.

Message 32 of 49
Latest reply

Brain cells, that is!!
Message 33 of 49
Latest reply

they told me to open a new browser, and type that link, working for me , for both accounts

Message 34 of 49
Latest reply

I had sent a message to PP and they replied in about an hour with a link which worked. They are setting up a new system (or fixing a glitch). Hopefully everytthing should revert to normal sometime soon.

Message 35 of 49
Latest reply

not working on Firefox or Explorer
Message 36 of 49
Latest reply

@fairlaneltd wrote:

they told me to open a new browser, and type that link, working for me , for both accounts

I have not had any problems withdrawing but normal way is not working in Chrome as well atm. Opening a browser, and typing that link, worked for me.

Message 37 of 49
Latest reply

Worked for me just now on explorer but only if I opened a new page and used the link.

Message 38 of 49
Latest reply

@jawsnine wrote:

Worked for me just now on explorer but only if I opened a new page and used the link.

I thought IE was only used for downloading Firefox or Chrome........................smileys-afraid-872121.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 39 of 49
Latest reply

https://www.paypal.com/wdfunds

above link just worked for me.....link on page is still KAPUT
Message 40 of 49
Latest reply