Paypal seller requirements- signature required?

Sorru I don't sell very often but I just sold a PS3 bundle . I will post this using Click and Send with extra cover upto $200. Austpost says that signature on delivery is not required for insured values less than $300. My understanding is I no longer need a signature on delivery for paypal seller proetection. Is this right?TIA

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

For the sake of a few extra dollars, worth the piece of mind.

Especially the way some Aust Post contractors are dropping off parcels for others to see.

PayPal may see in buyers favour even though trackable post may suffice for protection.

Proof of delivery is a much stronger case than proof of sent.

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I havent sold anything for a few months but sounds like Ebay and Paypal have been busy changing everything again. Will have to go read both of their policies before putting anything on. Wish they would just leave things alone

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

local, Or it could be me that's outdated. Smiley Very Happy

I have found PayPal to be very good yet seem to on occasions make their own decisions when it comes to protection.

If you have a chance please post your findings.

image host
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I haven't sent anything insured without signature for a while but although not a Paypal or ebay related item it ticked all the boxes for seller protection as I received a stamped receipt with the buyers address. Didn't bother with click & send, just addressed it and took to PO.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply