Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I think a neg coming-

I posted an item yesterday, the day it was bought and paid for. I received an email from the buyer today asking can I leave feedback. I said my feedback is given automatically once feedback is left, that way I know you have received your item. Right ...

bulk edit tool is not importing unsold listings?

Does anyone know how I can fix this it seems to be an issue on all my browsers on the computer as I am unable to import listing when I select multiples to relist. No listings are showing up in the list on the bulk edit page.

Address Labels for Click & Send parcels

I'm just teaching myself to use this method and all has gone well until I now have the address label which I printed out but am unsure how to attach it to the bag? Or, put differently, which method would be preferable - gluing it or sticky taping it?...

technology problem between web site and eBay site

Some time ago we were approached by eBay Australia if we wanted to have our web site migrated to eBay's site. We agreed with their proposal. However, we have experienced numeours problems as our website is hosted by Big Commerce and they maintain tha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Paypal seller requirements- signature required?

Sorru I don't sell very often but I just sold a PS3 bundle . I will post this using Click and Send with extra cover upto $200. Austpost says that signature on delivery is not required for insured values less than $300. My understanding is I no longer...

Separate invoice for postage?

A buyer requested a combined invoice for a pickup only item after they won. I explained that I would have to visit the post office to get a price for the postage to do that. Shortly after, before i could get to the post office, that they paid (Paypal...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

advice required

I'd be really grateful for some advice from more experienced sellers on the following scenario. After 3 days a buyer (with 0 feedback) had not paid for item won at auction. I have the unpaid item set up to automatically start + end and buyer would ge...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sell in bundles promo Q

received in my email (invite only doesnt not work if not emailed as I tried my other account) 3 free bundle listings both to list and on no fvf. how does the ebay site determine whether it comes off your 40 per month (non store) or as a bundle.listin...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

About to give up on eBay!

After two emails to solve the problem of 62 of my galery photos not appearing in my store, I am about to throw in the towel.The last email promised a reply within 72 hours.... that was 4 days ago.I have tried suggestions made by other members but the...

FOS time line..?

Paypal is withholding money from my account for no valid reason (I emailed them and their bot reply was that it was for my "protection", which just **bleep** me off more). So I've lodged a complaint with the FOS.... does anyone know how long the FOS ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Paypal Card Reader

Hi all and happy weekend! This isn't really ebay related but......... has anybody purchased the Paypal Card Reader? I thought it may come in handy for market stalls etc, but though it looks easy enough to buy it on the paypal site, I can't find much ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How long does paypal take to close a case?

Last week I had an overseas buyer open an item not received claim through paypal (not ebay). The purchase was over 2 months ago. I promptly uploaded a receipt and an international registered post label with their name and address. That was four days ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful