I think a neg coming-

I posted an item yesterday, the day it was bought and paid for. I received an email from the buyer today asking can I leave feedback. I said my feedback is given automatically once feedback is left, that way I know you have received your item.   Right or wrong thats the way I do it.

I just got another email saying "ok **bleep** head - I'd better receive it"

If I do receive a neg would I have grounds to have it removed?

Message 1 of 45
Latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

I think a neg coming-

Spoiler
Smiley Surprised
What a charmer....
Message 2 of 45
Latest reply

I think a neg coming-

"right or wrong that's the way I do it" is really not needed and perhaps why he followed with such a comment.

The feedback comment will only be removed in certain circustances.

Message 3 of 45
Latest reply

I think a neg coming-

saarzi
Community Member

Id try to report the buyer NOW, for aggressive threats toward you (because thats what that is).  Then you have it on record that there are issues with this buyer, long before he files a complaint or gives a neg (IF that happens).  I think that would give you a little more cred in trying to get any neg etc removed.

After you report him... chillax. It hasnt happened yet, and might not.

Message 4 of 45
Latest reply

I think a neg coming-

I didnt say that in my reply...I was very polite..as always!

Message 5 of 45
Latest reply

I think a neg coming-

Also, put him on your block list so he cant buy more....

Message 6 of 45
Latest reply

I think a neg coming-

While I do the same, automatic feedback after it is left, I would reply explaining that is what I do so I can keep track of which items have been received but if they would send me a message to confirm receipt I would be more than happy to leave feedback then and they are under no obligation to leave any for me.

It is better to send the email before you name the wax effigy and slowly melt it over a candle while sticking pins in itSmiley Very Happy

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 45
Latest reply

I think a neg coming-

Yes I did write and explain about the automatic feedback.    

He reply was immediate and uncalled for,   I won't be contacting him again.   I feel sure he will write again if the item is not received very quickly and I also feel sure he will leave a neg.  

I'll worry about it when the time comes.

Message 8 of 45
Latest reply

I think a neg coming-

oh then he is just a D Head. Report him if you get a neg.
Message 9 of 45
Latest reply

I think a neg coming-

I posted an item yesterday, the day it was bought and paid for. I received an email from the buyer today asking can I leave feedback. I said my feedback is given automatically once feedback is left, that way I know you have received your item.   Right or wrong thats the way I do it.

I just got another email saying "ok **bleep** head - I'd better receive it"

If I do receive a neg would I have grounds to have it removed?

---------------------------------

I'm just wondering what he had better receive-the parcel or the feedback.Smiley Tongue

The feedback, I presume.

He's being a bit **bleep** about the whole thing & quite rude into the bargain, but I'm guessing this is not exactly all about you, you are just the straw that broke this camel's back. He is obviously fed up with buying, giving feedback then never receiving any in return from a lot of the sellers.

And he figures he has paid & fulfilled all his part of the bargain, so why the delay.

Look, we all know exactly why & we know feedback is voluntary.

I am assuming the parcel must have been sent without any tracking, if feedback is the way a seller knows that a parcel has been received.

What I would suggest though is keep a daily eye on feedback and as soon as this man gives feedback, give feedback in return & (as long as everything has gone okay & he has given a nice positive comment & rating) say something nice. I'm not sure what, you can hardly say it has been a pleasure. Maybe extremely fast payment or something.

Message 10 of 45
Latest reply