Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

paypal withdrawal

is anyone else having any probs withdrawing money from paypalthe links toAdd moneyWithdraw moneyare just not working for meeverything else on paypal is working okive also tried on another computer and same problemi dont want to ring them as yet as pa...

Handling time & ranking

Does having FOUR days or more, over the "Excessive" alert, postal handling time affect your ranking in search?

arrgthee.jpg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can Sellers use other seller templates?

Can I get an opinion if its ok for another seller to use my listing template that I put together and it took time & effort? I realise they are free to everyone but I'm not too happy seeing the same exact one that I put together from different sites o...

HELP NEEDED

just a simple bug that bugs me ,, everytime i print a send invoice it tells me 2 pages in all. ,then i have to click on pages 1 , it prints 1 page . everything fits in 1 page , its set to a4is there something i am mising so i dont have to change it t...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DSR blackmail?

Sold an item yesterday and the buyer included the following message with the PayPal payment. "Do not leave at front door, do not safe drop, if this is dropped at my door you will get NO stars. Sorry but this has happened to many times." I contacted A...

Resolved! HELP, Buyer opened Not as Described (postage overcharge) w/paypal

Hoping for advice, I was selling 2 items seperate,$25.00 + $18 postage 5kg satchel) each = $86 total for bothBuyer emails offers $20each + postageI reply both plates, baged + Registered post Total $72-She bids, pays; I post On invoice I refund $13.98...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Weird eBay Decision

Recently sold 2 lots of giftwrap to a buyer. Sent large letter untracked. Buyer claimed I onjly sent one. Well i'm not perfect and the buyer seemed pretty straight so I sent another one. Buyer claimed that one not received either opened a case which ...

Neg feedback after paying return postage and refunding

Can someone explain for me please,my son sold some comics he is pretty pedantic about packaging well the postman folded them in half bending the cardboard around them and creasing the comics therefore making them no good to buyer.Said buyer opens a d...

Ebay and PayPal now seperate companies

Can Ebay continue to force sellers to accept payment by Paypal as the preferrde method of payment?If so is it legal?CanEbay access sellers Paypal account to withdraw and place on hold payments ?

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I send a WATCH in the mail?

What is the QUICKEST and SAFEST way to send an expensive WATCH (value: approx. $1,000) through the mail? Do I need any sort of insurance or does Aust Post cover that?