Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling on Ebay & Registering as a Business?

Do you have to be registered as as business eg Have an ABN when advinsg the tax office of income earned from Ebay I have always advised he tax office of my measly profit - hardly sell anything really I do not realy want to become as "Business" with a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

150 Free Listings using up automatic re-lists

It has taken a while for the penny to drop for me It is obvious that these 150 free listings also use up the auto free re-listings and the listings usually disappear before we get new listings on. Maybe, list as many new items on the first few days (...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Neutral feedback within a handling period

Hi,I have reccently dealt with a trader for an item with a 20 business day handling time as I work away and don't carry stock(I send when I am back home). The item included free postage purchased on the 13th October 2015, todays date being the 28th O...

Eligible to open UID, but cannot?

Hi, I have a buyer who has not paid and I am eligible to open an Unpaid Item dispute. However, after I click on the link it won't let me select the little circle with the explanation on it, so I cannot proceed. It has literally been 4 days on the dot...

HOW DO I SET A RESERVE PRICE ON A LISTING

Hi everyone I hope ur all well,I am putting several listings on ebay to sell some items and would like to put a "reserve price" on these listings but cannot see an option for this when I am doing up the add.Does anybody know the steps to do this? You...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can you view closed requests and disputes

Hi everyone, I have just had a customer open an item not arrived dispute, and his username is very familiar, I'm sure he has opened a request previous to this. Is there a way I can view previous cases? I can't seem to find it.Thanks in advanceDavid

Anyone else having problems with ebay calling back

I am posting this under recent news too as MAYBE EBAY WILL NOTICE. Anyone else having problems wih ebay calling you back? I have just been on the phone for over an hour after they phoned me back waiting for them to pick up, after being told I would b...

Cancelled e-cheque

Sorry for what is likely a 'silly question' but I have been very lucky to have not had this problem until today On the 25th October, a buyer paid by e-cheque for their purchase,obviously I don't send anything until payments have cleared, hower today ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer Cancelled order

A buyer from the US made a purchase this morning and paid for it Paypal, then 20 minutes later put in a Cancel order request, which we agreed to. Is this a feature only US buyers can do ? have not seen that on the AU Ebay as a option, one good thing ...

Drafts have disappeared too

Now the drafts have disappeared too. Between the Sold items intermittently disappearing, it makes it hard! They are certainly up to something!

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

xmas card stamp price?

Anyone know for sure how much they will be this year exactly? Im having trouble eugooglizing it.Ty

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage Time to the USA

I send 20 or so items to the USA per month in a cardboard envelope mailer as a large letter. Lately items have been taking up to 6 weeks to arrive, and none have arrived in under 4 weeks. Australia Post website states it should take up to 10 business...