Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can you put a U Tube link in listing??

I want to sell something where there is a great U Tube and was wondering is putting a link in the description is allowed. Dont know if it actually works but was thinking of trying if allowed. Any knowledge on this Please would be appreciated

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller manager down

It is 2pm on a FRIDAY afternoon. There is no mention of site maintenance on the announcement boards. Even help and support is down. WHATS GOING ON???????? Mail is collected at 3pm and I cant access my seller manager. As usual, showing total contempt ...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Members that clearly abuse the so called rules on here and seem to be getting away with it

Both the Seller and buyer should have Equal rights on this sitethis one way swing to buyers is creating huge greif for long serving and genuine members as well as newbies Clear cut breaches of policy are just overlookedBuyers can't buy if sellers are...

Bump websites in Australia

Has anybody come across any free ebay advertising websites such as bump websites in Australia where you can list your item numbers in which in return displays your listing. They are popular with the US

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

where's the profit?

it is ridiculous to have auction fees $1.50 each even if you dont sell! how does one make money then? especially when buers come to ebay to buy cheap cheap..ridiculous!

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Push Australia Post to allow others to deliver to their PO Boxes - Sign a Petition

Tens of thousands of ordinary Australians and small businesses pay Australia Post handsomely to rent PO Boxes so they can receive their parcels and mail in a secure location. In many cases, particularly for those people living in rural Australia, it’...

Sales crazy today

So today Ive sold more in one day than I have in the whole month so far.Normally Id be happy about that.. and Im not unhappy.. but to be honest, I just wish Ebay was stable even *most* of the time so I could project and plan like any normal business....

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My selling page not loading, anyone else?

I am not seeing any information at all on myEbay/all Selling, on either of my selling IDs, anyone else having the same problem? One Id just loads the headers and the rest of the page is blank, the other shows the different sections, but with a red me...

Resolved! paypal down

Hi everyone, paypal not working for the last hour or so , cant pay and cant log in to my paypal to pay , annoying,this is the message I'm getting : Sorry - your last action could not be completed If you were making a purchase or sending money, we rec...

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Ebay Sold/Paid then ebay say image copyright

Hi All, I sold an item a few days ago, buyer has fully paid for the item and we have been in contact, today I received an email saying the listing was removed due to copyright on the listing image. I didn't even think so its my bad, but just wanted t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lower number of listings. Postage included in fees?

I have bought and sold bromeliads (plants) on Ebay for about 10 years. Up until this year the number of listings was always about 1000 to 1200 items. In the last year the average number of listings has dropped to under 400. Has anybody noticed a simi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No Sales on ebay

whats going on with sale on ebay there droping ever day i'm down to 3-4 sales a day now was 15 -20 a day this time last year ?? Is anyone else having the same problems Is getting really really frustrating I noticed eBay are giving more deals to the b...

Selling on Ebay & Registering as a Business?

Do you have to be registered as as business eg Have an ABN when advinsg the tax office of income earned from Ebay I have always advised he tax office of my measly profit - hardly sell anything really I do not realy want to become as "Business" with a...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful