People say they can't purchase my item

Okay, so I have 2 concert tickets for sale in the same listing, and only now have people started to tell me that when they attempt to purchase the tickets that "something is wrong" and they can't make the purchase.

I asked both of these people what sort of problem they were having - were they receiving an error message on their end? and if so, what kind? But neither of them hjave responded back to me and it's been over a week now. I have at least 8 people watching the item so I'd really, really like to get this problem fixed.

Could anyone tell me what could potentially be stopping people from purchasing my item? I have no idea if it's a problem on their end or mine, but if it's from mine, I'd llike ro resolve it as quickly as possible.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you really want to sell to them,you can go to Buyer Exemptions in you buyer requirements & put that ID in there so that they may still buy your tickets.That will circumvent the blocks.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Do you have seller blocks set up to stop buyers with unpaid item strikes purchasing from you?

I assume that also works with BIN items but i don't know for sure on that.

Other than that,were they from countries that you do not post to?

Check your Blocked buyer history to see if either of those reasons were next to the item numbers.

I haven't sold for a while so that's just my guess.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

EDIT:

Someone has just got back to me saying that this is the error message they received:

BUYER REQUIREMENTS

Sorry, you are not alllowed to purchase this item.

* The item is only available to buyers who have not purchased 1 or more items from this seller in the past 10 days.

* You can contact the seller for more information, or finf similar items offered by other sellers.

---

But neither of those people who contacted me have purchased from me before. Is this a problem on my end?

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

If you really want to sell to them,you can go to Buyer Exemptions in you buyer requirements & put that ID in there so that they may still buy your tickets.That will circumvent the blocks.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Also,you can change the setting to allow buyers to purchase more items.Also in buyer requirements settings.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Ah, thank you Narelle! That might be it. I've since change my preferences and now we'll see if they'll be able to purchase from me.

I'll also try that last thing you suggested, thanks again! Here's hoping it's that and not some other problem. I've never run into this sort of thing before.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

No probs,I just wish i had some spare $ & i would buy your Foo Fighter tickets.

I think i used to have that setting up for more items than that but it was never a reason for buyers not able to purchase.It was always the UPI peoples.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Aw, I wish you could too. Would sure save me the run around I'm getting from some folks who say they're interested but then don't respond again. 😛

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply