Please help- dispute and tracking

Hi,
A buyer opened a dispute on Monday because the item had not arrived. On Tuesday Australia Post tracking shows the item arrived. I have asked the seller to close the dispute but they haven’t. The funds aren’t available to me u til dispute is closed.
What do I do now?
What happens next?
Thank you this has never happened to me before
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You should be able to upload the tracking into the dispute to show delivery has been made, when you do that the dispute should close in your favour.

When you've uploaded the tracking you can use the link below to phone eBay CS (or even better get them to call you back), and ask them to close the dispute in your favour, if they are unwilling to do that ask to speak to a supervisor.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/managing-returns-refunds/manage-returns-missing-items-refunds-s...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

@beli_bond,

Within the dispute, have you posted the information that confirms the item has arrived? (Tracking number, link to AP's tracking details showing it's arrived...?)

You may also want to get in touch with eBay via eBay's "Have us call you" option which is by far the best way to get in touch with eBay. (Emails are useless, for a number of reasons, but primarily because the responses, when they are finally sent, are bot-generated. Chat is useless for anything that isn't straightforward, since the eBay chat CS reps are the lowest-run and least empowered to act, and their responses are based on script snippets made up of eBay's various policies. Phoning eBay yourself is better, but the CS reps manning the eBay phone number are also limited in what they can do. The most well-informed eBay CS reps, who are most able to listen to individual requests or stories and understand them, and who are able to overturn automatic decisions in some cases and are able to act based on individual circumstances, anecdotally are the eBay CS reps available through Have Us Call You.)

eBay say: We'll call you at the phone number registered to your account, or you can enter a different number.

We’re available from 8am to 10pm AET, 7 days a week.

EDIT: Padi, you have the super-speed of someone who's faced down llamas and alpacas!

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@countessalmirena wrote:

EDIT: Padi, you have the super-speed of someone who's faced down llamas and alpacas!

Ah the joys of owning Giraffe Sheep countess........at sometime in their life everyone should battle the Spitty Ones I reckon.  true.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply