Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Like to know how many sellers knows that the timeframe for a buyer is now 30 Days instead of 10 Day

I didn't know as it may my fault with Two accounts as been told today it was always 30 days.Was told today that the timeframe for a Buyer is now 30 days Augustus to return an item as it was 7 to 10 days New Gov Rule made in been told.Meaning as you a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mmm, Well!

Tell me wot is wrong with my bid?Am I a Nazi?Do I addvertives, Nazism?Well! they are only toys!!!!!!!How many High Nazis have i sold on e-bay? - with no prob?Too many!!!! it sells!Wjhy is this a problem, now?Im Jewish.so what the problem?Cheers,Adria...

Resolved! So Do I add GST to my sale price? Item 7 of the new user agreement says NO their tax note says Yes?

Tax on consumer purchasesBuyers and sellers are generally responsible for any Goods and Services Tax (GST), sales tax, or other taxes that apply to items bought on eBay. If you have any questions or require more information about your tax obligations...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Going away for 2 weeks what to do with my 500 listings?

Hi am going away for 2 weeks. I have over 500 items listed. Asked ebay and their great idea was to go and edit each 500 listings to mention im away or to make my postage times to post much longer. Or do i just take them all off? and then pray they ha...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Sending clothing across Australia as large letter - is it okay to be floppy?

Do people send clothes being floppy like this? Maybe it could jam AP sorting machines? I don't know.. just looking for some advice, please? Or is it best to make it stay erect with some thin cardboard? Might exceed the 2cm limit if it's too big becau...

Resolved! Buyer wants a refund after 6 months!!!

I don't sell very often but have just listed a few items. Then I get an email (question on current listing) from a buyer who wants me to refund on an item bought in July as they basically don't like it now. I'm gobsmacked. Where do I stand? If I took...

• 45 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I refunded the buyer for a CD he bought but which he claimed didn't arrive (including his postage).

I refunded the buyer for a CD he bought but which he claimed didn't arrive (including his postage). The CD turned up in my letter box today. Apparently he was not known at the address he had provided, which was his address shown on PayPal. Do I have ...

Being charged $40 a month

Why am I being charged $40 a month? I have not sold or bought anything in months. I can't afford to keep paying $40 a month for NOTHING.

Using old unused Prepaid Auspost satchel

Would i have any problems using some unused 500g prepaid satchels that I bought in a pack from around two years ago? Anyone know if this would be too old for them to accept?

• 43 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New Postage? Has anyone Printed Online Label from Ebay today or know the charges are to seller?

I am yet to sell an item today so not sure if Ebay have as yet yopdate the new prices to reflect the price rise that has come in effect? Just curious what we will be charged as a seller and if we still get a discount like before for buying online?