I refunded the buyer for a CD he bought but which he claimed didn't arrive (including his postage).

I refunded the buyer for a CD he bought but which he claimed didn't arrive (including his postage). The CD turned up in my letter box today. Apparently he was not known at the address he had provided, which was his address shown on PayPal. Do I have any redress?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I refunded the buyer for a CD he bought but which he claimed didn't arrive (including his postage).

Block the buyer from buying from you again, and move on Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

That is interesting.....there is a buyer on the boards complaining that he put the wrong address for delivery and is getting no help from the sellers or ebay.  I wonder if it is the same buyer?

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Good advice which I will follow, however I have sent him a message advising him of the situation and offering to sell it to him again for the original price plus postage plus the original postage. If he accepts I will make sure I establish his correct address. If I don't hear from him I will block him and move on.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I'd tell them as they may have moved and forgotten to change their address. You may save other sellers from the same fate as yourself.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply