Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

blacklisting buyers

how is it buyers who don't pay can't be given negative feedback or be blacklisted for messages like this - 7477_37 IT HAS **bleep** ALL TO DO WITH YOU CALL ME THAT TO MY FACE , **bleep**ING DOG - all because I told him it was my business who he paid ...

Resolved! BUYER GOT PARTIAL REFUND AND KEPT ITEM.PAYPAL PAID FULL REFUND INSTEAD.HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK?

I AM IN AUSTRALIA AND SOLD AN ITEM AND SENT TO USA TO THE BUYER IN EARLY AUGUST 2019.BUYER AND I THEN AGREED ON A PARTIAL REFUND WHICH I PROVIDED THEM WITH AND THEY KEPT THE ITEM.PAYPAL UNFORTUNATELY GAVE THEM ALL THE MONEY BACK INSTEAD, WHICH MEANS ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Holiday mode - how long to be invisible

I thought that putting a store in holiday mode and selecting "Keep people from buying your fixed price listings while you're on holiday", would actually hide my listings, but after 24 hours all 600+ are still showing in my shop when checking on anoth...

Resolved! Buyer to inspect before bidding

I have previously posted a antique petrol Bowser which is around 60 years old,, unfortunately due to rules I cannot send mobile phone numbers or email addresses to prospective buyers to inspect as it requires extensive restoration works,, many people...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Upselling and the eBay message system

When I make a sale, I like to ask (via eBay messages) would you like "fries" with that for a discount off the listed price. I find that around 30% of buyers are a yes please, 20% are thanks but no thanks. And the bulk never respond one way or the oth...

Selling collectible items (alcohol)

Hi,I just received an email that eBay have removed my item due to it being a full can of alcohol.I have sold these before, with no problems.In fact previous times I have researched on eBay and found that as the item is collectible it was ok to list a...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! buyer wants to cancel

buyer sent me message asking to cancel because he thought it was a different version of the item. he waited over 30 hours to contact me after he purchased the item.my item is clearly labelled and the picture clearly shows what it is. is there anythin...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful