Postage: AU post vs Office Wks Mailman vs Tollipec

anyone know the price difference between these postage 3 options for say a 3kg satchel?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

We are using TOLLDX 3 kg satchels quite often these days. They are cheaper than AP and I think they are cheaper than Mailman. They are an express service so it is overnight service to quite a large area of Australia (depending on where you are based). TollDX is different to Toll Ipec so I don't know how their prices compare to Toll Ipec.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I would never subject a buyer to Officeworks Mailman because if your buyer is not home on day of delivery (and they only do one try at delivery) your buyer will have to go to the Officeworks shop to collect their parcel - not a very user friendly service unless you want consistent negative feedback. Most people live near a PO but there may only be one Officeworks in an area that is covered by up to 10 POs. Always check your buyer is happy with you sending out with Fastways Couriers (the worst IMHO) which is who Officeworks use. If you want costings you have to have postcodes for from/to to see if the area is even covered by Officeworks Mailman as it is not an Australia wide delivery service its as inept as Click & Collect.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply