Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unfair and unjust that sellers cannot leave negative feedback

Ebay operates due to sellers however they do not give us equal rights to leave appropriate feedback. It is so unjust that we are not able to have the same rights as buyers. I have had quite a few not pay and have no intention of paying but cannot lea...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Please help! I would like to know where we, as sellers, stand

I am getting so frustrated as a seller as there doesn't seem to be any 'protection' for us against buyers. I clearly state on ALL of my listings that there is 'no insurance or tracking provided unless requested & paid for, no responsibility taken for...

sell again promo

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/1911Just got that from ebay, maybe it will work??

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

The side menu in listings is back......

For me anyway, after about a 6 months of not having it maybe I will get some more people subscribing to my letter now. I only checked a few days ago and it was still gone. Not even a word from ebay about it.....what a joke..... At the same time that ...

Defects - eBay is a Defect!

In my selling name I recently cancelled 2 listings because of a relist lag, ie relists weren't showing & took some time to reappear so I chose "Sell Similar" then had to cancel those listings when the originals eventually appeared overnight. &..... g...

A Present From E-Bay !

What do you know - yesterday in the mail I received a neat little parcel from E-Bay. Inside 5 x 500 gr flat rate Click and Send Satchels and instructions how to use them. Why this sudden generosity from E-Bay, considering I've never used Click and Se...

Resolved! Paypal Introducing Free Return Shipping for Customers

Saw this banner when I logged into my Paypal account this morning. Paypal is offering a Free Refunded Return Shipping until 31 July 2015. Read through the notice and their terms and conditions. Can someone confirm for me that the shipping costs for r...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paypal

Posted this somewhere else & somebody reckons I should have put it here, so here it is. Here's one I'm sure you have all heard before. Been with eBay since US inception, been with PayPal since it's inception. Retired from professional selling some 10...

paypal

Here's one I'm sure you have all heard before. Been with eBay since US inception, been with PayPal since it's inception. Retired from professional selling some 10 years ago but kept accounts with eBay & accounts (multiple) with Paypal. Mostly used th...

Advice needed please.

Advice needed here please.Sold an item to Canada. Used Australia Post Registered International Post. Have proof of lodgement etc that comes with this service.Four weeks later it hasnt arrived and buyer makes item not recieved via ebay. ( not escalate...

• 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

NEW "promoted Listings"...

Looky HERE. A new thing from Ebay - Promoted Listings. Basically Ads. Except its only available to some store sellers, by invitation only. "Promoted Listings are labeled "promoted" and may appear in search results (both desktop and mobile) or on the ...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! How Much Does a BX1 Box Weigh?

(Please and thank you ) I mean the weight of the box by itself, as I don't have any on hand to check, and couldn't find the info online anywhere. I thought I'd use one to send a package that's going to weigh about 800gm with packaging, and some of th...

Packing large/heavy items

Seek info on packing heavier items that also need some protection, such as large speakers and electronic equipment.These are all way beyond jiffy bags, etc. These items need to be packed properly.Anyone know of sources of ready-made suitable packagin...