Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

online trader fined 100 grand for misleading consumers

http://www.accc.gov.au/media-release/electronic-bazaar-operator-to-pay-penalties-of-100000-for-misleading-consumers info includes the following statements - Electronic Bazaar operator to pay penalties of $100,000 for misleading consumers13 May 2015 "...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Bidders not paying

If we can only leave positive or no feedback as a seller, how do we let the EBay community know who is breaking the rules by not paying? I have a buyer who won my auction, has been with Ebay for a month and has alot of sellers complaining about her n...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay EAD this has to end!

After being a top seller for more than 12 years in a row...ebay has ran its course with my business now. Having done more than 3.5 million dollars in sales you think that ebay would listen and take note when we have something to say. The fees are way...

• 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Selling Electrical Goods

Hi, I sell small electrical products that i import from China, i have a C-Tick certificate from my supplier and as part of that certificate it states that the power supply meets australian standards. Is there any other legal obligations when it comes...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have imported a colony of fire ants........

.........and when the colony is nicely established in my back yard I shall be staking honey glazed non-payers out over their burrow....... ................may need more than the one colony though.

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Basic store subscription doubling in September

Hi, We have just read the changes that are coming in September 2012 regarding Basic Store Subscriptions (rising from $24.95 to $49.95) Our sales on ebay have reduced so much over the last year or so that doubling our store subscription really isn't a...

• 142 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal at it again...

I can't believe it .. I sent a refund on the postage to the customer as the online calculator price abnd the PO price were out so I refund the customer $14.00...Then... PP take .36c out for fees...?! What !!! They take money out for the initial posta...

Ebay Messages going astray

Recently I sold a BIN item.....I sent the invoice, sent an email with my ph no, sent another as I hadn't heard, (via the ebay system) and eventually the buyer emailed me asking about arrangements to pick up. I asked them to ring me but got no reply, ...

Resolved! struggling with International post in listing from 1 june

just listing an item from turbo lister, went in to tick the auto relist option for 3 x and saw it had listed my item at .85c for international post. It is only light, however I want it to show correct pricing for anywhere internationally. despite not...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful