Postage cost discrepancy

Has anyone else has problems with postage costs lately.

My buyers pay the postage quoted on the listing but when I go to print the label through ebay the cost is higher. 

I have to use the AU post site to print the label which matches what the buyer has paid.

It hasn't happened with all my sales but quite a few.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Postage cost discrepancy

it might be several things -

one is that ebay elves changed all the 500g satchels to medium satchels in sellers listings - so it is giving you a 3 kg price - you can just change it back to 500g satchel

ebay have not updated their postage for the new prices yet so you do have to fiddle around a bit for the best option for you

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Postage cost discrepancy

Thanks for your reply but it's not the satchels I'm having trouble with. It seems to be parcels over 500 gms.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Postage cost discrepancy

I am have problems too. I am using my own packaging and my listings are for "calculated postage" so for a 1kg item the buyers are all charged the correct amount of $12.20 but when I go to print the labels they are two or three dollars more each time. I have complained to the Post Office and eBay and they just blame each other. It seems the only way to pay the correct price will be over the counter at the Post Office.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply