Postage fees

Is there any way of not paying the AP postage fee because i dont use it. without free postage cheers.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Postage fees

Do you mean the final value fee? (i.e. if you have a listing with a $10.00 postage charge, you pay a 99c fee to eBay on the postage amount).

There is actually no way to avoid it, I'm afraid, any and every postage (paid by the buyer) amount will have this fee applied, as it's charged by eBay as part of the price of selling here, and not Australia Post (a different postage fee is charged if you use the print postage label option, as that actually provides a postage-paid label from Australia Post for you to use to send items).

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Postage fees

I ment the print postage label as i dont use them cheers.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Postage fees

@rustyjoe41 wrote:

I ment the print postage label as i dont use them cheers.

Ah, ok - unfortunately you can't switch off the option so it doesn't display on sold items at all, so the only way to avoid it is to not click on the 'print postage label' button - if you do, you won't be charged the postage fee unless you click 'create label'.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Postage fees

Thanks Digital Ghost i will try it and see if they dont charge me cheers Neill.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Postage fees

If you need to print the buyer's delivery address, probably the easiest way to do it without risking being charged for a postage label is to copy it from the PayPal notification, or in the 'view order details' page - from memory there is an option to print a normal postage label without paying for the postage via eBay, but I think you have to be subscribed to selling manager (not 100% sure, as I handwrite all addresses unless using a postage paid label). 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply