Case dispute opened but cannot respond to it?

I have a case dispute opened up against me but I am unable to respond to it - when I click on "respond to case", it just reloads back to the same page. I contacted ebay and they said that the technical department will look into it and for me to contact the buyer which I did and the buyer informed me that they never opened up a dispute and they have contacted ebay to remove it.  I am still waiting.....

Has anyone else had a similar issue before?

Thanks, 

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

For me most buyers don't realize that it is actually opening a case when they are making contact regarding INR or IND.

Try deleting all you temp internet files and resart your computer. Sometimes browsers go a bit bonkers.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

That doesn't really answer me question because when I called up the help desk they also couldn't respond to the case, it loaded the same page again for them.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Had the buyer sent you any messages at all before you noticed this open dispute?  Has a defect appeared on your seller dashboard?

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

No they buyer didn't and I rarely look at my seller dashboard so I wouldn't know if a defect has appeared. 

Regards, 

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@minimikimusic wrote:

No they buyer didn't and I rarely look at my seller dashboard so I wouldn't know if a defect has appeared. 

Regards, 

Maybe you should, at least in this instance. Probably more productive than asking us, who are simply other members and have no access to your account.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply