Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Has anyone else had a Trojan on their computer today. I have had approximately 7.

I have had 7 Trojans on my computer today. When I viewed the security companies discussion site, a high percentage of people affected were saying that they had been on ebay Australia. One said eBay U.K. had a major problem. Others who posted on this ...

Another VIP to BBL party

is a lady from canada, who owns 2 pets named and , they follow her everywhere. I invited her to my special BBL party today, she seems to be fitting in quite well. All sellers on ebay should invite her too, after all, she is such an honest person.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 23 replies
  • 6 Helpful

TIPS: How to get your listings on search page 1

I've been doing some research on Google, and here are some tips for getting your listing high up on search page one. If you can add to this, please feel free to share. The first trick I found, was to upgrade your store from standard, to featured. One...

???? WTH Viewers Already Me No Thik So

???? Many Peeps Viewing my new listing within seconds of listing ...Me no thinks soBeen happening to long to many timesWhat you up to ebay looks like a slowsales trick to me

Resolved! First return under new "November" rules- I admit I am a bit confused!

My very first entry in that lovely "returns" column that appeared late last year. Basically my buyer has received the item AOK but has purchased the wrong thing and that big juicy return button was the thing they turned to (naturally enough) when the...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad Experience With new Ebay rules as A seller?

What a nightmare I'm having with the new ebay? I'v lost maybe $1000 in items with the new returns policy. My seller limited has been limited to 1146 products which inlcudes multiples so even though I have only 900 listing if there is two of something...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Some Sellers just crank me right off!

Pardon me while I rant............ Sold an item to another Seller, they paid one day after auction end. I quote up to three business days to post after receiving payment (allowing for the fact that life and work can cause dalays).I posted on second b...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Final Sale fee on Postage is Unconscionable!

I know this has been in place for a while, but it really irks me that the greedy powers that be in ebay need to slug sellers even more, because their new policies have caused a dip in listings and subsequently sales. Seriously, taking a fee out of th...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

message from ebay this morning?

logging into ebay this morning....I get the message from ebay, then blank......I wait...nothing happensso eventually click the continue to original destination... what was it please? or was that a glitch everyone got..

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Don't miss out on Free Listings !!

Just in case you missed this ... http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2404 (for non store sellers) finishes tomorrow night. It was a very quiet February for most of us it seems .... let's hope this gives us a boost

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SELLER feedback extortion

Is there an online form to report SELLER feedback extortion, or does it have to be done over the phone?? If its a form, does anyone know where it is? Ive clicked on the "report feedback extortion" link in the seller centre, but just gives info, no fo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful