Bad Experience With new Ebay rules as A seller?

What a nightmare I'm having with the new ebay? I'v lost maybe $1000 in items with the new returns policy. My seller limited has been limited to 1146 products which inlcudes multiples so even though I have only 900 listing if there is two of something it counts as two listings! The list goes on! Seems they are more worried about the buyer than the sellers? I was going to leave my job to run a full time ebay store but now I won't be. 

Has anyone else as a seller been having problems?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

saarzi
Community Member
Of course.. mainly with liar buyer issues and throttling.
If you can hold out another 12 months, Ebay is splitting from Paypal and getting a new CEO soon.
I suspect quite a few changes will come along shortly after. Whether that will be good for us or not remains to be seen, but it cant get much worse.
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

th_shhh.gif     Maybe it's better to have the devil you know..........shock smiley2.gif

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

OP I know its the least of your problems but if I were you I would read up on negative feedback removal, ring eBay and seek that some of those unfair negatives you have copped are removed (and the associated defects).  

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

th_shhh.gif     Maybe it's better to have the devil you know..........shock smiley2.gif

But I think it's true, it couldn't possibly get any worse Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Let's hope not    

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply